- Tel: Swansea: 01792 655025. Neath Port Talbot: 01639 642333
- Offer free Cancer support across South West Wales aiming to provide support and information
- Volunteers visit terminally ill people in their home or talk on the phone providing emotional help and support – helper volunteers only currently available in South Wales
- Marie Curie Hospice, Cardiff and the Vale, in Penarth cares for 1,000 people each year
- Macmillan guide to Cancer services and contacts in Wales – see downloads
- Find a cancer support group near you
- Cancer support groups in North Wales.
- Cancer Research Wales is one of the leading cancer charities in Wales.
Share this page