The DPJ foundation
- The DPJ Foundation offer farming specific counselling and support
- They see talking therapies as an important way to deal with mental health
- There is a helpline where you can speak to a volunteer who can then organise fully funded counselling. Counselling is offered face to face, on the farm, online or over the telephone with a professional counsellor
- Helpline open 24/7 0800 5874262 Text: 07860 048 799
- Email: Kate@thedpjfoundation.co.uk
For Mental Health Awareness Week, The DPJ Foundation encourages farmers to get talking, click here to read the full press release.
Mental Health Awareness Training
- The DPJ Foundation are offering free mental health awareness training online in Welsh to anyone who works in or lives in the agricultural sector in Wales.
- Each participant will get a resource pack sent out to them following the training. For more information call Kay on 07984169507 or to book head click here.
- RABI online wellbeing support and counselling for farming people
Press release – The DPJ Foundation celebrates 3 years of helping Welsh farmers to Share the LoadDownload
Press release – Free online Mental Health Awareness training for agricultural sector in Wales. Download
Press Release: Mental Health Awareness Week – The DPJ Foundation encourages farmers to get talkingDownload
Share this page