Latest: Coronavirus advice from the Welsh Government, click here.
Updated guidance to livestock markets, click here.
Staying Safe at marts
4 key ways farmers can stay safe while attending marts against the backdrop of the ongoing #Covid19 pandemic.
Looking out for our fellow farmers and doing our part can help ensure marts continue to operate and business activity continues.
- AHDB advice for farmers and growers, click here.
- NFU Mutual telephone health and safety support service. Helping our farmers and other business customers manage their risk, click here.
- NFU Risk Management service, click here.
- LANTRA Skills Matching Service – a skills matching service which will put businesses and potential employees with relevant skills and experience in touch with each other, click here for more information.
- Information around forming Christmas bubbles. Two household limit at Christmas to be made law in Wales click here.
COVID risk assessment templates
- Welsh Government – Workplace guidance for employers and employees: COVID-19, click here.
- HSE risk assessment – click here.
Latest update on Welsh Government Rural Payments Wales (RPW) services affected by COVID-19, click here.
- Farming Connect COVID-19, click here.
- Farming Connect urges you to stay connected through COVID-19, click here.
- Latest news, factsheets and guidance, click here.
- Contact your local Farming Connect development officer, here.
- Listen to the ‘Ear to the Ground’ podcast, here.
- One-to-One Surgeries – Business advice by phone or video link, click here.
Farming Connect’s face-to-face outdoor training underway again, click here to find out more.
COVID-19 AHDB podcasts:
Self isolation can be a lonely and difficult time for all, further information on isolation and loneliness, head over to the tab on FarmWell, click here.