Everyone in the United Kingdom with symptoms now eligible for coronavirus tests, click here.
COVID-19 UK: call 119 in England and Wales to book a test.
Holly Beckett ‘Staying Calm Through COVID’ workshops can be seen here.
With such heightened anxiety about at the moment with COVID-19 it is important to stay healthy whilst taking care of your personal wellbeing and farm business.
A guide to coping with the stresses of COVID-19 (Yellow Wellies & NFU Mutual):
- It can be difficult to maintain social connections and stay occupied whilst practicing social isolation.
- For guidance and support through this period of isolation, head over to the isolation and loneliness page on FarmWell Wales, click here.
- Coronavirus may cause you to feel anxious. It is important to know that it is OK to feel stressed and anxious when faced with something like coronavirus.
- Remember that this time will pass. In the mean time, we are here to support you during this period of heightened anxiety.
- Head over to the FarmWell Wales page on Anxiety and Depression for further information, click here.
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing, Mind have an online page about coronavirus linking to your wellbeing, click here.