- Everyone in the United Kingdom with symptoms now eligible for coronavirus tests, click here.
- NHS Wales, latest COVID-19 updates, click here.
- NFU Cymru latest Covid-19 updates, click here.
- Holly Beckett ‘Staying Calm Through COVID’ workshops can be seen here.
- Welsh Government guidance about coronavirus and staying at home, click here.
- How to stay connected through COVID with Bupa, click here.
NHS Covid-19 app
- The NHS Covid-19 app has launched in England and Wales. The app hopes to help control Covid-19 transmission alongside national and local contact tracing. Businesses are now required by law to display the official NHS QR code posters so people can check-in at different premises with the app. More information about the app is available here.
Mind Free mental health support – Active Monitoring
Active Monitoring is a six-week guided self-help programme to help individuals understand and feel more in control of their emotions. It open to anyone experiencing mental distress in Wales. That means Local Mind trained practitioners will provide individuals with all the tips and tools individuals will need to understand themselves better, and support them through the course with regular phone calls. Click here to sign up.
A guide to coping with the stresses of COVID-19 (Yellow Wellies & NFU Mutual):
- It can be difficult to maintain social connections and stay occupied whilst practicing social isolation.
- For guidance and support through this period of isolation, head over to the isolation and loneliness page on FarmWell Wales, click here.
- Coronavirus may cause you to feel anxious. It is important to know that it is OK to feel stressed and anxious when faced with something like coronavirus.
- Remember that this time will pass. In the mean time, we are here to support you during this period of heightened anxiety.
- Head over to the FarmWell Wales page on Anxiety and Depression for further information, click here.
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing, Mind have an online page about coronavirus linking to your wellbeing, click here.