- AHDB have suggested in a recent report that nitrogen boosts may be necessary following the wet weather the UK has experienced this winter.
- To read the full report click here.
- For further information on excess winter rainfall, click here.
Cutting and Weighing Grass with Farming Connect
How you can use cut and weigh during a dry spell to work out the feed available for cows:
Wet weather case studies
One of the spring crop options that will be increasing includes oats, what does an increase oat area mean for 2020/2021, click here to find out.
- The AHDB Early Bird Survey is conducted every autumn to assess national cropping intentions. Click here to view the survey.
- AHDB Field drainage guide – click here to view – download below.
- The recommended list for cereals and oilseed 2019/2020/2021 has been released by AHDB – click here to view – download below.
Soil management – how best to deal with the weather affecting the soil on your farm: