- Alzheimer’s Society
- Alzheimer’s Society Cymru – you can contact your local office to get resources in Welsh
- Alzheimer’s Society Assessment for care and support in Wales
- Support for people with dementia in Wales: the care needs assessment
- To find your local Wales society office click here
- Dementia guide – click here to view. Download below.
NHS Wales – Dementia
- NHS Wales Dementia homepage.
- Wales Dementia helpline –
- Freephone: 0808 141 0043
- Text ‘help’ to 81066
- Dementia Adventure are a charity who support people with dementia in getting outdoors, connecting them with nature.
- In some cases provide holidays for those who cannot afford to take a break – click here.
- Provide dementia training for family and carers.
Dementia: Society Cymru support
- Helpline: 0300 222 1122 (9am – 5pm)
- You can contact your local office to get resources in Welsh.
- For further information, head over to the Dementia Society Cymru Support page here.
Dementia Roadmap Wales
- The Dementia Roadmap Wales provides information about the journey of dementia as well as local services that can be utilised, support groups etc. to those living with or alongside someone with dementia in Wales.
- Resources for dementia bereavement and pre-bereavement, click here.
Share this page