We know that some times you just want to talk to someone, rather than just looking at a website.
Contact Directory – Farming Support in Wales
The Farming Support in Wales booklet is a contact directory for farmers in Wales. The directory includes both personal and business resilience contacts. Click here to view, download below. For a hard copy of the Contact directory, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the main agricultural related charities operating in Wales:
The Addington Fund: Providing homes and disaster relief for farming families.
- Call: 01926 620135
- Email: email@example.com
- For additional information visit: www.addingtonfund.org.uk
The DPJ Foundation: 24/7 helpline for the agricultural community suffering with poor mental health. Provides fully funded counselling across Wales.
- Call: 0800 5874262
- Text: 07860048799
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional information visit: www.thedpjfoundation.co.uk
The Farming Community Network: A voluntary organisation & charity working in England and Wales that supports farmers and families within the farming community.
- Helpline: 03000111 999 (7am-11pm)
- National office: 01788 510866
- Email: email@example.com
- For additional information visit: fcn.org.uk
Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution: Confidential guidance, financial and practical help for farming people of all ages in Wales. Telephone support or home visits available from bilingual case officers.
- Helpline: 0808 281 9490
- Call: 01865 724931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Foradditionalinformationvisit: www.rabi.org.uk
Tir Dewi: Providing confidential and free support to farmers across Wales, helping them to overcome their problems, whatever they are, through direct support and working with partners.
- Call helpline: 08001214722
- Call office: 01348 837600
- Email: email@example.com
- For additional information visit: www.tirdewi.co.uk
FarmWell own resources:
The following downloadable documents are a great resource to print off and take share with those in the farming community, as well as to have for your personal use.
Personal resilience PDFs: