The registering, identification and tracing of livestock is a legal requirement and of crucial importance for the control of infectious diseases.
- Animal exports, click here.
- Animal imports, click here.
- Animal movements and registration, click here.
British Cattle Movement Service
- British Cattle Movement Service, click here.
Getting a County Parish Holding (CPH)
- If you own either cattle, deer, goat, sheep, pigs, or over 50 birds you will need a CPH number, further information on how to register for a CPH number in Wales can be found here: click here.
EID Cymru (sheep and goats)
- Electronic sheep and goat movement recording system click here.
- Electronic pig movement recording system, click here.
- Poultry (including game birds): registration rules and forms, click here. If you own 50 or more birds of any variety it is a legal requirement to register them on the GB Poultry Register.