Natural Resources Wales homepage – click here.
Welsh Government Responses to Sustainable Farming and Our Land Consultation
The Welsh Government reported back on the 16th November following responses to the Sustainable Farming and Our Land: Proposals to Continue and Simplify Agricultural Support for Farmers and the Rural Economy, which was launched in July 2020. Click here to read more.
How to use RPW Online to apply for Glastir Commons 2021, click here.
Welsh Government Farm scheme inspections
- Farm scheme inspections – guide for farmers – advice to help you follow the law and prepare for Cross compliance and Glastir inspections – click here to view. Download below
- Welsh government – Policy and regulatory information relating to farming, click here to view.
- Welsh Government cross compliance, click here.
Livestock recording services:
Wales planning system:
- Information on the planning system in Wales, including Planning applications, Planning guidance for the public and Planning permission: common projects – click here.
- The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers
- The CAAV is the national specialist professional body representing, briefing and qualifying those acting and advising on agricultural and rural property and business matters across the whole United Kingdom.
- Click here to find out more