Natural Resources Wales homepage – click here.
Welsh Government Responses to Sustainable Farming and Our Land Consultation
The Welsh Government reported back on the 16th November following responses to the Sustainable Farming and Our Land: Proposals to Continue and Simplify Agricultural Support for Farmers and the Rural Economy, which was launched in July 2020. Click here to read more.
Welsh Government Farm scheme inspections
- Farm scheme inspections – guide for farmers – advice to help you follow the law and prepare for Cross compliance and Glastir inspections – click here to view. Download below
- Welsh government – Policy and regulatory information relating to farming, click here to view.
- Welsh Government cross compliance, click here.
Livestock recording services:
Wales planning system:
- Information on the planning system in Wales, including Planning applications, Planning guidance for the public and Planning permission: common projects – click here.
- The Central Association of Agricultural Valuers
- The CAAV is the national specialist professional body representing, briefing and qualifying those acting and advising on agricultural and rural property and business matters across the whole United Kingdom.
- Click here to find out more