RPW COVID-19 service update, click here.
£2m Farm Business Grant window to open in September
- A new expression of interest window for the Farm Business Grant will open on 1st September, click here to find out more.
More than £100million of new investment in Wales’ rural economy announced
- Hundreds of projects boosting the rural economy, enhancing biodiversity and improving food sector resilience throughout Wales will be backed by a £106m financial investment for the next three years. Click here to find out more.
Glastir Small Grants Scheme – Landscape and Pollinators
- The Glastir Small Grants Scheme – Landscape and Pollinators has opened for applications and the theme has been chosen for its broad and general environmental benefits and its ability to deliver the Welsh Government’s ambitions to maintain traditional landscape features and provide habitat linkage for pollinating insects
- Click here to find out more and view the Technical Guidance Booklet Landscape and Pollinators 2021.
- The deadline for submission of claims and geo‐tagged photos is 21 March 2022.
Rural Payments Wales (RPW)
Rural Payments Wales is a safety net for farmers as a supplement to their main farm business income, more information on how to apply for it and what it involves can be accessed here.
- Contact details for Rural Payments Wales can be found here.
- Basic payment scheme, click here.
- Sustainable Management Scheme – Supporting Natura 2000 Restoration, click here.
- RPW online: how to register.
- Log into RPW – here.
- Further rural grants and payment information in Wales can be found here.
Farm Business Grant – Questions and answers, click here.
- In December 2020, the Welsh Government stated that the total direct payment ceiling of £238 million will provide the same level of direct payments to farmers in 2021, as was provided in 2020. Click here to view the full statement.
- Full details of all the changes to the scheme rules introduced for 2021 will be provided through the 2021 Single Application Rules Booklet in February.
- The majority of Cross Compliance rules continue to apply as in 2020. Farmers must follow these rules if they apply for payments under the Basic Payment Scheme 2021. Click here to find our more.
- To find out more about BPS, eligibility for BPS and Greening Guidance, click here.
Rural community development fund, click here. Download below.
- Glastir is a 5 year whole farm sustainable land management scheme, click here to find our more.