RPW: Apply for and manage payments online Click here.
Rural Payments Wales (RPW)
Rural Payments Wales is a safety net for farmers as a supplement to their main farm business income, more information on how to apply for it and what it involves can be accessed here.
- Contact details for Rural Payments Wales can be found here.
- Basic payment scheme Click here.
- RPW online – advice on how to register. Click here.
- Log into RPW Click here.
Rural Grants and Payments: Appeals
- Find out how to appeal a rural grant or payment decision. Click here.
Rural Schemes: Application Dates 2022/3
- Find out the dates when RPW are accepting applications for Rural Schemes Click here.
Farming Connect’s ‘What’s On’ Page includes dates of regular RPW Surgeries. Click here.
- Farmers Weekly: BPS and other key schemes will continue into 2023. Click here.
- To find out more about BPS, eligibility for BPS and Greening Guidance Click here.
Natural Resources Wales lists their current grant funding opportunities here
- Glastir is a 5 year whole farm sustainable land management scheme, click here to find our more.