Suicide prevention begins by recognising the warning signs and knowing how to address them in a serious manner. These warning signs can derive from a build-up of many issues, if addressed at an early stage prevention methods can be put in place before the thought of suicide comes into action.
Public Health Network Cymru
The Public Health Network Cymru encourage building resilience as a way to promote stronger personal and social relationships, for further information click here. Stay Alive – suicide prevention app, see video.
The DPJ Foundation
- The DPJ Foundation supports people in rural communities with poor mental health.
Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)
- Helpline open 5pm-midnight 365 days a year, Tel: 0800 58 58 58
- Movement against suicide
Talk to me 2
- Talk to me 2 is a suicide and self harm prevention strategy for wales 2015-2020
- Click here for further resources on the below subjects
- Seeking help for yourself
- Worried about someone
- Children and young people
- Priority care providers