TB testing during COVID-19, click here.
What is TB and how is it spread?
- TB Hub: introduction to the bacteria of TB – click here.
- What is a TB breakdown – click here.
- What happens when TB is suspected/confirmed in a cattle herd – click here.
- Organisations that can help – click here.
Badger trapping and testing report on chronic TB breakdown farms 2019, click here.
How to protect your heard from TB
- Cymorth TB – Cymorth TB was developed to implement a more comprehensive approach to disease prevention and the management of new and existing TB breakdowns, and the support provided to farmers and herd keepers during the period they are under restrictions.
- Preparing for Cymorth TB farm visit, click here.
- South Wales Veterinary Support – Lechyd Da, click here.
The TB hub is the ‘go-to’ place for beef and dairy farmers to find practical advice on dealing with bovine TB on their farm, covering everything from biosecurity measures to understanding trading rules.
- For additional information visit: www.tbhub.co.uk
- For information, support and advice, contact:The Welsh Government’s TB team: firstname.lastname@example.org